I have been a student of thinking for the past several years. It’s what gets me going. It’s critical to make progress in life. So if you want to learn about thinking here, then join me as we cover Think-Ability over the next few weeks.
Question 1: How skilled are you in your thinking?
Does your thinking help your achievement? If you are currently not successful, or not as successful as you would like to be, it maybe because you need to jumpstart your thinking.
Over the next few weeks we will learn:
- How we can improve our thinking – because to do well in life , we must first think well,
- The ideas and action steps to help you make the best use of your most precious possession: your mind,
- Discovery of new mental habits that can be learned and that by changing some of them, you can change your life,
- Specific techniques on how to think, not what to think,
- How to see an immediate impact and open the door to new possibilities.
Over the next 90 days, consistently set aside 15 minutes every day for the next 90 days to think intentionally about how you think. Join me in unpacking your thoughts and your inklings and move forward by taking action to the questions that follow.
You are today where your thoughts have brought you. You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.James Allen
Changing from a negative thought pattern to a positive one is the biggest most important improvement you can make in your thinking. We are wired with a negative bend